How do terminate Time Internet ?
You can login to Selfcare to do the cancellation as sample below:
Once you login to selfcare you can see this is the main page, select the MANAGE PLAN, go to next page:
Select your request as show: TERMINATE SERVICE
For customer who want to terminate Time internet , please contact us at 1800-18-1818 or email@example.com. We will send you a service termination form, which you will have to complete and return to the same email address.
Please note that we require a one (1) month termination notice and your request will be processed within 7 working days of receipt.
– Otherwise , customer can also click here to modify their service or directly terminate subscription here
All you need to know about TIME products & services
And here is some important notes for those customer who want to terminate their subscription
- A minimum of 30 days notice is required for any cancellation request.
- A minimum of RM500 early termination penalty OR Remaining Contractual Months early termination penalty will be imposed on service termination. So within contract period as stipulated in the Terms & Conditions accompanying the subscription of the Services(s).
- But if your subscription is less than 3 months old, we’ll call you to arrange for the retrieval of your optical network unit (ONU), router and DECT phone.
- Refunds will be made in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) via bank transfer.
- Refunds will be processed within 90-180 days from the final bill date and made payable to the account owner.
- The submission will be rejected if the form is incomplete. Moreover, 30 days notice will be calculated from the new submission date.