Struggling to terminate internet? We’ve got you covered!
This guide outlines simple steps to terminate your service, avoid hidden fees, and get on your way to internet freedom.
If there’s really no turning back?
- Have you checked the Contract End Date?
- You know the early termination penalty of RM500 within your 24-month contract term.
Terminate Internet Hassle-Free, Bid Farewell to Penalty Fees with Our Expert Solutions
Discover how we help customers effortlessly terminate internet contracts, saving them from penalty fees. Our expert solution ensures a smooth transition and valuable insights on avoiding unnecessary charges. Say farewell to contract worries with our guidance!
I am satisfied with TIME Broadband’s service. Unfortunately, due to returning to my home country, I needed to terminate the internet service, despite having a remaining contract. Fortunately, when I contacted 0174338888, they comprehended my situation and suggested transferring the service to someone still in Malaysia to avoid penalty fees. Even though I did not apply for internet service from them in my new location, they continued to assist me. I believe they are deserving of a recommendation.👍🏼
itu hari sudah mahu terminate internet dengan TIME, sebab pindah ke rumah landed di Taman Nusa Perintis 3, Gelang Patah Nusajaya Johor. Mana tahu 017 433 8888 beritahu alamat landed ada TIME Broadband boleh teruskan. cuma isi borang ikut Relocation TIME internet dan bawah modem and wifi router ke alamat baru dah boleh la, jika ada sebarang soalan menggenai WiFi, pindah rumah, atau promotion pun boleh tanyak dengan mereka.
My daughter completed her studies in KL and moved back to Ipoh, Perak, but there were still 12 months left on the contract. When I called 1800181818 for advice, I often had to wait and listen to a robot. After a Google search, I found 017 433 8888, and when I messaged them on WhatsApp, they promptly replied. They understood my issue, checked my new address in Ipoh, and discovered TIME Broadband was available there. This meant we could continue the service without a penalty. I want to express my gratitude, and I highly recommend them if you need to apply for any internet service.
Maybe TIME Broadband Can Continue to Serve You in Some Landed Housing Areas
Talk to us
Step 1: Login to selfcare.time.com.my
Login with: MyKad/Passport number
Step 2: Select Manage Plan
Remember check your contract end date…
Step 3: Select Terminate Service
If there’s really no turning back, then just process terminate internet service
Step 4: Choose the Termination Date and Reason ya
- A minimum of 30 days notice is required for any cancellation request.
- A minimum of RM500 early termination penalty OR Remaining Contractual Months early termination penalty will be imposed on service termination within contract period as stipulated in the Terms & Conditions accompanying the subscription of the Services(s).
- Refunds will be made in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) via bank transfer.
- Refunds will be processed within 90 days from the final bill date and made payable to the account owner.
- The submission will be rejected if the form is incomplete and 30 days notice will be calculated from the new submission date.
Step 5: Remember update your bank account
So TIME can refund you back what ever you over pay after the terminate the service
Step 6: Double-Check your infomation
make sure all correct…
Step 7: Confirm received of your request.
The simple way terminate internet service
Finally, TIME Broadband has available in some landed housing areas
Penang, Perak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, N. Sembilan, Johor