How to relocate or move an existing Unifi to a new location?
I’d want to relocate to another residence. Unifi has been installed for quite some time. The question is, can you relocate Unifi to a new location? Let’s go over the procedure for moving Unifi to a new location.
What if I need to relocate my unifi Home service? Are there any charges that I need to pay?
Relocation request can be made via Live Chat through unifi.com.my or myunifi app, and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you are subject to service availability at the new area where you wish to relocate the service.
For internal relocation within the same premise, there will be a relocation fee of RM300 for Entry Wall movement, and RM200 if without Entry Wall movement.
I’m subscribing to unifi Home and I will be relocating to an area where there’s no unifi coverage. Can I terminate my unifi service without any penalty?
- If you relocate to a unifi non-serviceable area:
- You have the option to subscribe to any Broadband speed available depending on the area served.
- If you do not wish to subscribe to any of the Broadband packages available, unifi has the right to charge early termination fee of your unifi Home account (if applicable).
- You will not be charged if you relocate to an address where unifi Home or Broadband is not
- First and foremost, the need to relocate, the region of the house to be relocated must have a fibre facility.
- The port, not just the building, should be present. Relocation is impossible if there is no facility.
- If the UNIFI Fiber facility is accessible, just follow the procedure for transferring this unifi.
How to ask for Unifi relocation
You have the same choice using an online platform like the following:
Simply inform customer service that your intention is to migrate Unifi. They will later check the new coverage region and schedule a relocation appointment. Check out TMPoint right here.
Planning on your relocation? Want to check other internet plan coverage as well?
Here we provide you the link to check every internet service plan provided. Feel free to do so for the best speed of internet at your new location such as Maxis Internet Plan, TIME Internet, and also Allo Broadband. Check the coverage of your chosen internet plan by clicking the picture below.
Want to terminate your current Internet Plan, to sign up for other services? Here’s the way:
Just one click here, it will direct you to the guidance on ways how to terminate your current internet plan!