Terminate Your Maxis Home Fibre Broadband
Maxis Fiber Termination (Online / Walk-in Maxis Center)
We have a question for Maxis Fiber subscribers who have long subscribed and utilise Maxis Services. Are you pleased with the service provided by Maxis Fiber? Do you wish to broaden your horizons and explore new services, such as Unifi? Don’t worry, we’ll show you how to terminate Maxis Fiber now.
How to Disconnect Maxis Fiber
Don’t worry, Maxis Fiber customers who are content and delighted with the services they have gotten; we only want to present alternatives if you are interested and have a wish to move to other services supplied in addition to Maxis Fiber.
As you are all aware, most of us believe that in order to cancel Maxis Fiber, we must go to the Maxis counter. No, not always. So we’ll go through two options for terminating your Maxis Fiber service: online and at a Maxis counter.
#1 Maxis Fiber Cancellation Online
The first way is for individuals who dislike long lines and is the most convenient, whether online or offline.
- Go to Maxis Web Portal
- After you open the site, you must login in to your Maxis account.
- If you are a new user, you may create a new account by clicking “First Time User.”
- After you have completed your login, locate and click ” PAY BILL” to examine all of your unpaid and outstanding balances.
- Select your most recent invoice.
- Payments can be made by clicking “Proceed.”
- You may pay your outstanding bills in a variety of ways, including with your credit card or through your favourite FPX bank, such as Maybank2u.
- After making a payment, click “View Payment History” to view the status of your payment.
- Then, select “Get Support”
- Wait for Maxis to answer your call, and once connected, tell to them that you want to cancel your Maxis Fiber subscription.
- Complete the Maxis Fiber Terminate procedure.
#2 Disconnect Maxis Fiber from the Maxis Counter
- You must visit a Maxis Counter near you.
- You must take the turn number and wait until your turn is called.
- When contacted, you proceed to the desk and express your intention to cancel your Maxis Fiber service.
- Your personal details will be requested by the operator for verification.
- Then, complete the procedure of cancelling your Maxis Fiber account.
It is anticipated that today’s advice would make it easier for you to discontinue your Maxis Fiber service. If you are still utilizing the prepaid option with Maxis, please read how to share your Maxis credit. If this collaboration is beneficial to you, please share it with others. Best wishes.
Why do you want to terminate the MAXIS internet plan, is it because of:
A: Switch service providers?
- Poor network quality
- Limited Offering/value-added services
- Uncompetitive Pricing
- Poor after-sales support
- Out of TIME coverage
- Out of country
Here are some suggestion of other broadband plan, that you can sign up 🙂
It is hoped that today’s guidance will simplify your business for terminate TIME Internet. If this partnership helps you, don’t forget to share it for the sake of mutual benefit. Good luck.